Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Adblock


I pulled out a couple bricks of terra cota clay and I got, 'I am not doing anything today!' from one of the girls. The others were sceptical and silent. I showed them some examples of claymations and explained the process a little. One girl decided to do something when she heard that she could sing for the clay figure. She is the amazing pop voice in the video. I think we learned together and have some more ideas of what we might do next together. There is something magic about pulling out a brick of dark terra cotta clay, it makes us all kids again.

3 comments:

mm said...

That just made my day!

Daphne said...

yeah, totally. me too!! love what you're doing with the kids there.

Anonymous said...

Joel...you spoke of this when I was there...and so I watched it. How fun! Great job. I am sure the kids loved it.
Patti C. (Audra's mother)